Are you passionate and energetic about providing high-quality childcare? Are you currently working within childcare, or considering returning post-Covid? Do you have a minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification, & at least two years’ post-qualification work experience?
Smart Kids wants to hear from you!! And in return, we will reward you with outstanding, above average rates of pay, starting from £10.30 per hour.
We have both full-time and part-time positions available. If you enjoy getting stuck in, having fun, and working with a great team, then we want to hear from you!
We will reward you with:
- Above average rates of pay, starting from £10.30 per hour
- Full-Time/Part-Time positions, throughout the year
- Regular training provided & encouraged
- Fantastic, friendly team
You will be…
- A passionate, positive role model. An enthusiastic, team player with a knowledge and experience of providing inspiring high-quality childcare and education. A great communicator, with determination and ambition to excel and grow within your career.
- Working as part of a dedicated, forward-thinking, and creative team, you will provide ideas and an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop, and learn. You’ll be able to build and maintain strong, supportive, and respectful relationships with your team and parents to enable individual children’s needs to be met.
You must be NVQ Level 3, HNC or equivalent in Early Years Education and Care and have at least 2 years’ post-qualification experience with children aged 0-5.
A Little About Us
Smart Kids Childcare provide inspiring childcare and education from its purpose-built nursery. Our team is friendly, fun, and dedicated to making every day special. There really is no better time to join our ambitious team.
We’re growing fast and are passionate about developing our people and we recognise individual’s potential through promotion opportunities. Smart Kids offers a variety of activities and opportunities to encourage child development in fun and stimulating environments which makes us the perfect choice for parents.
From the 0-2s room to Pre-School, our amazing, passionate, enthusiastic, and committed teams always put children first and pride themselves on delivering high quality childcare and early years education.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 01772 719719